Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York
As a recognized Adobe Visual Design Specialist, my background demonstrates a results-driven attitude with proven abilities in art direction, leadership and adherence to branding. As a valued team member with a career that exhibits sociability, creativity, and initiative I deliver innovative solutions that are visually appealing and translate my clients' vision and values.
ILLUSTRATOR √√√√• PHOTOSHOP √√√√• INDESIGN √√√√• POWERPOINT √√√••
New York City College of Technology, Bachelor of tech. Communication Design
Consult with clients or supervisor to evaluate individual project needs, prepares cost and time estimates for projects, and ensures quality control of projects through review process.
- Responsible for the design, layout and formatting of materials such as proposals, presentations and marketing collateral.
- Create high-impact designs intended to engage, attract and sell.
- Manipulate images used in a variety of creative projects.
While adhering to all corporate brand guidelines, I developed creative graphics that simplify complex messages.Providing the look and feel of the organization to enable brand consistency across campaigns and marketing programs.
- Designed artistic signage for special corporate events.
- Developed templates for e-newsletters, presentations and reports.
- Designed unique print materials, including advertisements, brochures and logo designs.
- Collaborated with a team of designers to offer improvements and direction on others’ projects.
Working closely with Bank Of America business partners to discuss and execute ideas for strategic and conceptual reportings for investors’ hedge fund, private equity and real estate investments. Responsible for layout design, in compliance with established Bank Of America standards, for monthly, quarterly and annual marketing collateral while ensuring all deadlines.
- Aesthetically design Power Point presentations for business partners incorporating data into graphs &charts.
- Managed projects and served as primary liaison between Bank Of America business partners and clients ensuring clarity of goals and quality and adherence to deadlines.
- Diligently designed and updated reports, including any necessary revisions requested by Bank Of America business partners.
- Computed, recorded, and proofread data and reports for all appointed Bank Of America business partners.
Accountable for creating and maintaining the image and brand visibility across print and online marketing collateral. Coordinates with team to design materials around campaigns and conceptualizing a distinct branded visual element.
- Lead designer for 2014 and 2015 ING Marathon campaign, managed design team in creation of company team logo, swag items and online advertising campaign.
- Planned and executed 2014 and 2015 Puerto Rican Day Parade campaign, responsible for designing bus wrap and promotional items such as flyers, prayer cards and fans.
- Successfully led social media & print campaign for Feeding Our Neighbor "1 million meals" donation
- Increased Social Media presence on facebook and twitter 10% over two-year period.
- Provided onsite training.